Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Sunday, 28 January 2018
  10 Replies
  6.6K Visits
Votes
Undo
Had a drive crash and my employer replaced the entire laptop. Included upgrade to Office 2016. I tried installing Kutools using my license key from 2013 and I get an error message saying I have to purchase a new copy.

Please advise - I was under the impression that you buy once, use forever.

Thanks,
Rick
6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Please contact me with your order information to . :)
6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Sent info by email last week. Please advise.

Thanks,
Rick
6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Have you received my email?
If no, please try to contact us via or .
6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I did, and I replied saying the key doesn't work. Sent a screen shot for you too. Please advise!
6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Jay - I need to know what to do here. I updated this thread last week and sent you a screenshot in an email over a week ago.

Please advise. Thanks!
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Have you received my email?
Thanks. :)
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
No, I have not. The only email I've received is the automatic notification from this forum. Jay - this has gone on for well over a month. I'm hoping you have a resolution for me.
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,

For any issues about the license information, we recommend you to contact us via email with your order information.
If you have not received our emails, please try to contact us via or .
Thanks. :)
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Qiu,

I don't know how much clearer I can be on this. I have replied to Jay via email on two occasions and included my order information. I will do so again today with one email to and one email to .
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Sorry, it seems like we have not received your emails.
Can you please tell me your email address or the subject title of the emails? :)
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.