Skip to main content
Support is Online
We're back! We are here to assist you. Please be patient, we will respond to your tickets shortly.
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Tuesday, 21 January 2020
  0 Replies
  3.3K Visits
Votes
Undo
Good day to all,

I have issue in how to count with condition. I want a summary table  that reading from the data table and give me total number per month with specific criteria as the following:

1.      Total Bedridden with PU(Cell V) :
I want to count how many patient with Pressure ulcer site (Cell H), while there is ulcer site that means count as
pressure ulcer), and should patient within the same month for example Jan 2020
which mean Admission Date (Cell E), discharged date Cell L)  or Expired date (Cell M) during Jan 2020.
2.      Total Bedridden without PU(Cell W) :
I want to count how many patient without Pressure ulcer site (Cell H) and should patient within the same month for example Jan
2020 which mean Admission Date (Cell E), discharged date Cell L)  or Expired date (Cell M) during Jan 2020.

3.      Long Stay Patient Cell X):
I want to count how many Long Stay patient per month (Cell G) with Number of day more than 30 days (which ready in Cell G)
and patient dose not on the same month for example Total number of Long stay patient on Jan 2020, still admitted during Jan and may discharged date (CellL) or Expired date (Cell M) after Jan 2020.

Please see attached file

Risk Managment.JPG
There are no replies made for this post yet.